Writers and storytellers: Get a crash course in the craft of writing exciting fiction. 0 to 60: Write Pacing Your Readers Won’t Forget comes out later this month. You can pre-order it here in paperback: https://stantlitore.com/product/write-pacing-your-readers-wont-forget/ Or here on the Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RHCNNWM
The Litore Toolkits for Fiction Writers are fast-paced, practical, no-fluff workshops-in-a-book to help you push your craft to the next level. So far the series includes:
3. Write Stories Your Readers Won’t Forget
4. Write Descriptions Your Readers Won’t Forget
5. 0 to 60: Write Pacing Your Readers Won’t Forget, out later this month; pre-order it here https://stantlitore.com/product/write-pacing-your-readers-wont-forget/ or here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RHCNNWM
6. Beat Writer’s Block and Reignite Your Creativity, coming this fall – pre-order it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y4QN36Y
7. Write Magic Systems Your Readers Won’t Forget, coming this fall – pre-order it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RHH4BW7
8. Write Lore Your Readers Won’t Forget, my masterpiece – coming this winter; pre-order it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RHK25HF
Other volumes are planned for future years but are not yet in the works, including Write Dialogue Your Readers Won’t Forget, and Write Action Scenes Your Readers Won’t Forget, and Write Imaginary Creatures Your Readers Won’t Forget.
Reviews for Stant Litore’s Previous Toolkits for Fiction Writers
“Not only is the advice great, but there’s a warmth to the chapters that makes writing inviting rather than intimidating.” – Todd Mitchell, author of The Traitor King and The Last Panther
“There are other worldbuilding books out there; this is the one you want.” – Travis Heerman, author of the Ronin trilogy
“A master class: Litore has created an accessible, comprehensive approach.” – S.G. Redling, author of Flowertown and Damocles
“This is a clear, comprehensive, and beautifully written guide that will not only help emerging writers to find their voices and build imaginative worlds and characters, but one that will also prove invaluable to experienced writers seeking to spark their creative impulses or deepen the worlds they create.” – Angela Mitchell, author of Falada and Dancing Days
“Learning to write fiction that moves readers is a lifelong pursuit, but successful writers often struggle with showing others how they do it. For that, you need a good teacher. Stant Litore is an extraordinary teacher, and in Write Stories Your Readers Won’t Forget he shares what he knows in clear, practical and profound chapters. Packed with insight, examples, and exercises, Stant’s book will cut years off your learning curve.” – James Van Pelt, author of Pandora’s Gun
Come enjoy the classes!