CONTACT STANT LITORE:
I always love to hear from readers! You can also leave me a quick message here:
Professional Bio: Stant Litore is the author of Ansible, The Running of the Tyrannosaurs, The Zombie Bible, and Dante’s Heart. Besides science fiction and fantasy, he has written the writers’ toolkits Write Worlds Your Readers Won’t Forget and Write Characters Your Readers Won’t Forget, as well as Lives of Unstoppable Hope and Lives of Unforgetting, and has been featured in Jeff Vandermeer’s Wonderbook: An Illustrated Guide to Creating Imaginative Fiction. He has served as a developmental editor for Westmarch Publishing and holds a Ph.D. in English. He lives in Aurora, Colorado with his three children and is currently at work on his next novel.
Flavor bio: Stant Litore writes about zombies, aliens, and tyrannosaurs. He does not currently own a starship or a time machine but would rather like to. He lives in Aurora, Colorado with his three children and hides from visitors in the basement library beneath a heap of toy dinosaurs, tattered novels, comic books, incomprehensibly scribbled drafts, and antique tomes. He is working on his next novel, or several. You can read some of his current fiction by looking up Ansible, The Running of the Tyrannosaurs, The Zombie Bible, or Dante’s Heart. However, doing so may have unpredictable effects, and Stant offers no assurances that you will emerge from any of these stories unscathed. Best leave all non-essentials behind, take with you only what you need to survive, and venture into the books cautiously and ready to call for backup. Enjoy, and good luck.
MORE ON STANT LITORE:
- “Zombie Bible: Stant Litore’s Strangers in the Land and the Conditions of Bibleness” – a scholarly article on Litore’s work (Relegere) – 2014
- “We Read the Year’s Best New SciFi” (NPR) – March 2014
- “What Digital Publishing Really Means” (Feature on Amazon homepage) – October 2013
- Interview on “writing characters your readers won’t forget” (Wonderbook) – October 2013
- Podcast: Stant Litore Talks About Zombies in Our Past – July 2013
- Featured at Weird Fiction Review – May 2013
- Featured in Nomos – November 2012
- “4 Reasons We Still Love the Living Dead” (SF Signal) – November 2012
- “Zombies and God: 5 Religious Questions Zombie Stories Ask Us” (Huffington Post) – October 2012
- “Q&A with a Zombie-Slaying Prophet” – October 2012
- Interview with Absinthe & Ink – March 2012